We have been Amarra user/supporter since the earliest version, not counting last 15 years using Sonic Solution professional DAW. Amarra 2.3.3 is the best one I have ever used. This also being mentioned by worldwide authorizing reviewers and trade show report.
1) Amarra 2.3 provides horizontal bar either on TOP or BOTTOM of iTunes windows. If you press the link button (horizontal 8 button near album artwork display), Amarra width will match with the iTunes windows too.
2) Press the <M> button near Amarra volume bar will show you the traditional Amarra level meter. User can now decide to ON/OFF of this meter.
3) Many of CAS audiophiles are finding ways to tweak their CAS sounding. But not many of them care about the Amarra EQ, which is the best tool for such tweaking. Why? The Amarra EQ is rooted from Sonic Studio Mastering Grade digital EQ, that has been used in the industry top engineers. It gives corrections on frequency domain without damage the sonic quality of the original recording.
4) Amarra Full EQ. This is same quality EQ as the former industry standard Sonic HD workstation, which was costs over US$20,000. Reference Recording engineer Keith Johnson said “ “We have depended on Sonic Studio software for many years to edit our high-resolution digital masters. We currently use Sonic’s soundBlade and Sonic EQ, which our testing proves to be the best-sounding EQ available.” The different between the Full EQ and the default one (3 on the above) is the the Full EQ provides more filter choices like <shelf>.
5) Some users are still like to use Amarra vertical bar, this has been added from 2.3.3. Under Preference -> Check Vertical Window and restarts Amarra will change to Vertical bar.
6) Some CAS audiophiles report that iTunes are using many of the computer resources, and while completely shut down the iTunes will gain playback quality. This can be done by using Amarra PlayList Windows. You can add songs via iTunes or even Finder (just drag files to the Playlist window). Combine the CACHE playback (which first transfer audio files to RAM), and playlist mode ensure the best quality playback from computer. Subjectively speaking, we should have tried almost all options in the market but Amarra is still the top player.
Right you are interested on Amarra, March 2012 will be the best time as we are offering Amarra March Madness 2012 to provide the biggest discount of all time on Amarra Full and Amarra MINI. This promotion sales is only limited to eShop and will be ended on March 31, 11:59(HKT).